4 Ways to Stay Connected with Edmodo in 2011
Posted by: Edmodo
Happy New Year! Welcome back – hopefully you are energized, refreshed and recharged after the holiday break. We are – and we’re looking forward a very busy and productive 2011. We have a number of new features in store, announcements to make, and a lot of interesting events and professional development opportunities on the schedule — whether you are new to Edmodo this week or have been with us since we launched in 2008 there is sure to be something for everyone.
Make it your resolution to stay connected with Edmodo this year:
- @zemote: Jeff O’Hara (Co-Founder of Edmodo)
- @betsywhalen: Betsy Whalen (That’s me!)
- @bhwilkoff: Ben Wilkoff (Online Community Mgr and webinar guru extraordinaire)
3. Blog: Receive RSS blog updates in your reader or your Google homepage.
4. MeetUps: Connect with Edmodo educators in your local are to share ideas and recommendations for using Edmodo in your classroom. Attend a meetup, or schedule one of your own!