Edmodo This! New ways to win, by popular demand
Posted by: Edmodo
We asked you to send us pictures – and you answered! Featured in this post are a selection of pics from our Florida Edmodo-enthusiasts, including:
- Robert Miller from Port Orange Elementary and Samantha Anderson from Read-Pattillo Elementary in Volusia County Florida rocked their Edmodo t-shirts at the Daytona 500!
- Ms Stasny’s 7th grade science class from Lee Magnet Middle School in Manatee, FL – using photobooth for their photo (bonus points for the backwards logo;)
- Jackie Ionno and one of her students from Watson B. Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach, FL have even added some taglines to their shirts.
We have a number of other photos that have come in — i’ll post a few more next week when we announce the February winner of our Edmodo This! T-shirt Contest (along with the “highly coveted, low retail value b/c hey it’s a free service and we gotta keep things reasonable but don’t worry it will definitely be charming!” Prize).
We love the pictures we received — but we were blown away (my inbox, almost literally) by the number of inquiries we received from people who wanted to enter, but haven’t had a chance to win a T-shirt. SO…we remedied that…:)
Two Ways to Earn T-Shirts
1. Edmodo This Logo!: You’ve seen the Edmodo logo, right? Make a giant copy of it, find a recognizable location in your town or city (The White House, Golden Gate Bridge, Oldest tree in the city, the town lightpost that gets knocked over in every storm — anything that you think defines “where you live”) and take a picture of yourself, with the Edmodo logo. Our goal is to create a world map of our Edmodo Users all around the world. Send in a pic, along with your mailing address and shirt size, and we’ll send you a T-Shirt. It’s that easy! After you get your shirt, you can enter our monthly picture contest.
2. Host an Edmodo MeetUp: For educators who are interested in sharing Edmodo with other teachers — simply schedule and host a Meetup. Gather at least 4 people (including yourself) — and we’ll send T-shirts to all attendees.
As always, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your entries. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!