EdmodoCon Registration Is Now Open
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Please join us for a full-day of sessions, or pick and choose the sessions that interest you most. More details on each of the following sessions and the presenters will be released later this week.
- Mobile learning: A Florida school district leading the way in mobile devices will show us first-hand examples of how they are leveraging Edmodo mobile apps for science probes, history simulations and more.
- Learning Styles: See live examples from teachers who are using Project Based Learning and Blended Learning models within Edmodo.
- The Road Ahead: Edmodo CEO and co-founder Nic Borg will discuss our vision for Edmodo and the exciting features that are on our roadmap.
- Community Engagement: Get a closer look at student and parent accounts, plus learn new ways to involve parents and administrators with Edmodo.
- Schools and District Showcase: Don’t miss this panel discussion where we’ll hear from district administrators who have implemented Edmodo across their schools and districts.
- The Digital Playground: There are many digital tools that can be integrated with Edmodo. In this session you’ll hear from teachers who are using digital tools with Edmodo for homework assignments, presentations and more.
- Cultural Exchange: How are teachers using Edmodo to connect their classrooms with other classrooms around the globe? In this session two teachers will share their curriculum ideas for cultural exchange.
- Good Morning Australia!: As the day comes to an end for our North America user base, educators in Australia are just getting up. In this session, we’ll hear from some of our power users in Australia and learn about the innovative ways they are using Edmodo in their classrooms.