New to Edmodo? Share your experience! Call for Featured Bloggers

August 12th, 2011

If you are a classroom teacher who is planning to get started using Edmodo in the classroom this fall and are interested in blogging about it once a week – this is your chance!

We are looking for one to three bloggers, across all subjects and grades, who are willing to put themselves out there for all to see as they launch Edmodo in their classroom.  Once a week you will weigh in on your experience — and share your successes, challenges, and lessons learned with the Edmodo community.

If you would like to be considered as one of our New User Featured Bloggers — please send an Edmodo message to Betsy Whalen, or an email to betsy@edmodo.com with School/District/subject and grade that you teach, any previous writing experience you have, and anything else you think might be interesting for us to consider!  This is not limited to US educators — International submissions will be accepted.

Selected bloggers will blog once a week beginning September 6 (possibly earlier if your first day of school is soon) and continue once a week for 10 weeks.

Entries are due by August 19th (one week!)

13 Responses to “New to Edmodo? Share your experience! Call for Featured Bloggers”

1. Katie S says:

I just wrote to you, Betsy! Good luck in the search! (:

2. Guest says:

Edmodo is cool. Who is the Edmodo Guys?

3. Denise Wyatt says:

I am trying to help a student change a password but the manage screen is different from the user manual and will not allow me to access any student accounts. Can someone help me? I tried to look for a phone number to call or email address but cannot find that either. Help……

• Betsy says:

Select the group, then on the right side of page, select Manage and you’ll see a box for each student.  Click on the student for whom you want to change the password, and a management tab will appear on the right side of the screen that will allow you to change password et. Also, for future issues, you can email support@edmodo.com or post a question to the support community – the red circle with the question mark that is below your name on your home page.   Hope this helps!

4. Jessica Thibaudeau says:

I would have loved to apply for this, but this is my second year using Edmodo.  This year I teach Latin to 5th graders and 7th graders.  I also teach Word Study to 6th graders.

5. Anonymous says:

I just added myself in!

6. Amccarthy says:

I would like this better if the kids cannot delete a post once they put it in.  OR If the post does not delete from the teachers wall.

7. Apols says:

When I, or my students, try to click more to see earlier posts the page doesn’t refresh properly. This is causing all of us grief because students are unable to catch up on earlier work they missed while they were away. Is there any way to fix this?

• Raquelvillarruel says:

Lo que hago yo es etiquetar las consignas de trabajo y recurro a ellas cuando necesito ………espero te sirva mi respuesta………….hasta pronto

8. Dance Pittman says:

I can not get into my account and could not reset my password i need help i am getting kinda angry!! :/

9. Greg Desbrisay says:

I’ve just mistakenly signed up as a teacher instead of as a student, and now I find no way to change my status from teacher to student and no way to delete my profile.

How does one delete one’s profile (so they can start the registration process over)???

In advance, thanks for your help!

Greg

10. Ploykarn says:

My student forgot her password and she didn’t put the e-mail so how could I reset her password?