Teacher Rollout Resources
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Teacher rollout resources are now available in the Help Center! These new resources were created to make your Edmodo rollout easier by providing a sample template for getting your students (and parents) started with Edmodo. The content consists of materials created by the Edmodo team as well as a selection of materials created by educators and shared in the Edmodo communities. The new resources include:
- Sample Code of Conduct – A sample set of rules students should abide by before they begin using Edmodo.
- Sample Edmodo Guidelines- A sample set of guidelines to set for your students.
- Introduction to Edmodo- A sample letter informing parents that you will be using Edmodo in the classroom.
- Invitation to Edmodo- A sample letter inviting parents to set up a parent account on Edmodo.
- Parent Guide to Edmodo (for parents)- A guide that explains the features of Edmodo parent accounts.
- Student Guide to Edmodo (for students)- A guide that explains the features of Edmodo student accounts.
- How to set up an Edmodo Student Account- A video that shows students how to set up their Edmodo account.
Thanks to our newest team member, Liz Doogan, for encouraging us to put together these materials for our educator community. If you have any other suggestions for materials you’d like to see added, or if you have content you think would be a valuable addition, please let us know.