Edmodo Reaches 10 Million Users

September 11th, 2012

Today we are pleased to announce that Edmodo has reached a new milestone – we now have over 10 million users! To celebrate this exciting milestone, we pulled together the following infographic with some cool facts about Edmodo.

A big thanks to all the educators around the globe that have helped make Edmodo the largest, fastest growing social platform for education!

[click image to enlarge]

11 Responses to “Edmodo Reaches 10 Million Users”

1. Michael M. says:

Yay for Edmodo! :)

2. Xavi says:

Hi! Congrats!!! 10.000.000 users is a great number!!! How many users for spain? Growing? And Mexico? I hope that a lot!!! We would like to know he users for each country!!!

3. David says:

Congratulations edmodo is great! I hope you will keep working on new features for edmodo.
    Thanks for your efforts

4. Andrés says:

Congratulations !!! from Spain. I hope that the next year, Edmodo will be able to have over 20 millions of users. sure !!!! Geometric progression !!! :-)

5. Way to go edmodo!!!! So proud of all your hard work! Way to keep growing!

6. Karen Ludwig says:

#edmodo has revolutionized my classroom & helped me transcend the expected! #longliveedmodo

7. Nira says:

I want to congratulate Edmodo on behalf of my school Beacon house school civilines branch Pakistan.I study in class 7a and our class teacher:Mam Anmole Fatima told us about your website and I really appreciated the hard which Edmodo has done and once again THANK YOU! Edmodo.I really enjoyed browsing your website.

8. jayLinn says:

I love edmodo!!!! =)

• Hello,
      Just found out about Edmodo this week…substitute school teacher, also yoga teacher. Previously taught in So. Calif, located in Portland Oregon. Anything cool you can pass on about Edmodo would be FANTASTIC~
      planning to share info with schools where I sub!
      Have a wonderful~ SunnyDowling

9. Steven Rafter says:

Congratulations on achieving 10million. It is only going to get bigger and bigger with time and development. I am a fan of it and very excited about the possiblities it presents to the student, the community and to me as a teacher. Basically, my opinion is that EDMODO is one of the most amazing tools for education. I have been using it for over 2 years now – I STILL DON’T HAVE IT RIGHT… YET! However, I know that with practice it is getting better and better all the time. I am currently undertaking a research paper for my Thesis into EDMODO and its use in the classroom. Congratulations once again. Cheers Steven