Edmodo Features: New Enhancements to Quizzes
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Since the launch of Edmodo quizzes we’ve received a lot of great feedback from the Edmodo Community on how to make them better. Over the past year, we’ve made several updates based on this feedback and today we’re excited to share with you more enhancements! Here’s an overview of what’s new, with screen captures to guide you below:
- Print option – Print a copy of the quiz you created by selecting the printer icon located below the “Assign Quiz” button. The print option is also available on your quiz overview page.
- Track total points – After you weight each question, the total number of points for all questions will be tracked on the right column of the page.
- Randomize questions – Check the “show questions in random order” option on the right column to randomize questions for each student taking the quiz.
- Re-order questions – As you create your quiz, drag and drop the question numbers from the left column to reorder them.
- Lock quiz – From the quiz overview page, check the “lock quiz” box from the settings drop down to prevent students from being able to take the quiz. This can be be used to prevent students from taking the quiz during specific hours or after a certain date.