Edmodo Hits 15 Million Users [Infographic]

December 11th, 2012

It’s been an amazing year of growth for Edmodo. We started the year off with just under 5 million users and today, we’re pleased to share that we have officially crossed over the 15 million user mark!

To highlight this milestone, we want to share the following infographic which displays fun facts about Edmodo usage throughout the world.

As we continue to grow, our focus will always be on connecting learners with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential. Thank you to the entire Edmodo Community for your continued support and making Edmodo the place where learning happens.

24 Responses to “Edmodo Hits 15 Million Users [Infographic]”

1. nathanie flynn says:

im 14 in 8th grade and emodo is alot funner tgne doing it on paper :)

2. Candy Baez says:

Thank you Edmodo for making my classroom experience a lot easier and providing students with quick responses. It is truly amazing what you have done :)

3. Rodrigo says:

Thank you, guys! Congratulations!

4. Sonia says:

Congratulations! And what about Italy?

5. Incredible. Soon I am convinced that exceed 20 million. Sure! And I’m on Edmodo from the beginning from Spain. Go ahead !!!.Congratulation to great Edmodo Team.

6. Meaghan says:

Congratulations! I love the new features, it’s as if you asked me exactly what I wanted and then created it just for me. Particularly pleased about the option to schedule posts and assignments to appear at a later date – my students are so excited about using Edmodo that I had trouble posting things ahead of time because they would do them before class! I love that Edmodo allows you to do everything in one place – a calendar, assignments, marks, notes, conversations, even podcasts – and it’s so easy to use. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

7. Florence Owusu says:

Edmodo is the BEST site you will ever visit in your ENTIRE life!!!!! I LOVE EDMODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Pious Kaira says:

Has anyone tried to research and evaluate the both the negative and positive effects of using edmodo in regards to student performance? Kindly share your findings with me.

9. Edmodo is, in my opinion, one of the most important and essential attributes of, not only my education, but my daily life. It provides me with a calendar and a way to connect with my teachers when I’m absent and I don’t want to have piles of make-up work. Edmodo also keeps me updated with important events which I would usually miss out on becuase I was not informed about that event.

10. Alex says:

We just wanted to stop by and thank Edmodo for everything that they’re doing for parents, students, and of course teachers. Anything that can benefit and strengthen the relationship between educators and students is something we encourage greatly. And the fact that Edmodo brings that connection into the digital realm in such an easy-to-use way is even better!

Congrats on hitting the 15 million users mark!

11. Edmodo es una plataforma educativa, que ha venido a automatizar los procesos de enseñanza-Aprendizaje de una manera rápida, eficiente y segura. llevando la escuela más allá del aula.

Gracias por permitirnos trabajar en EDMODO.

Saludos Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Hidalgo.

12. David Escobar says:

Wow great job! I hope it’ll grow much more in the future!

13. Fabiana says:

It is one of the greatest inventions in the past years!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

14. Mrs.D. says:

As Sonia said…Where is Italy? We are not a great number, but we are here too.
    Edmodo is a wonderful place to meet students and teachers across the world!
    Ciao…

15. Akrief says:

Really great for learners and teachers of English

16. Andrew L says:

EDMODO is a perfect system for me. When I hand the homework or recieve the homework, its orperation is very convenient and easy.

17. nancy morales says:

EDMODO es excelente como medio de comunicaciòn con mis LUMNOS Y COMPAÑEROS DOCENTES.ES MUY CONVENIENTE PARA SUBIR Y CORREGIR LAS TAREAS ADEMAS LE SUBIS LOS MATERIALES CON ANTERIORIDAD Y VAN PREPARADOS PARA LA CLASE POSTERIOR…MUCHAS GRACIAS…

18. Travis Brown says:

edmodo looks like it would benefit my classroom. need more instruction on how to do assignments, quizzes, and tests onto this website.

19. Janet says:

Looking forward to using it next school year

20. Julia Bliss says:

I can imagine students would be excited to participate in hw that requires some technology and interaction!

21. Carol says:

This looks like a great tool for teachers.

22. Susan says:

I’m impressed! Now I need to learn more about the site’s features.

23. Diane says:

Love the site!

24. Dee says:

Good to know that we can elimante usage of paper.