Edmodo at FETC 2013
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Visit Us at the Edmodo Booth
We’d love for you to say “Hello” at Booth 231 and connect with our team and other teachers. Stop by during one of our demos, learn about Edmodo Apps, and pick up some of our special swag.
BONUS: Wear your Edmodo t-shirt to the conference and we’ll give you a special prize! Come see us at the booth to claim it.
Attend Edmodo COO, Crystal Hutter’s, Session
- When: Wednesday January 30, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Where: Room S310BC
- What: Engaging the 21st Century Classroom with Digital Content
The K12 classroom is undergoing a dramatic shift, blending traditional instructional methods with the next generation of digital content and tools. Join us to explore how this shift impacts classroom participation.
Attend a Booth Presentation
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
- 10 am – 11 am - Professional Development and Classroom Instruction Powered by Edmodo
Presented by Clint Moles – Administrator, Instructional Design – Orange County Public Schools
- 11 am – 12 pm - Edmodo and Digital Citizenship
Presented by Carlos Fernandez - Instructional Technology Coordinator – Leon County Schools
- 12 pm – 1 pm – Using Subtext & Edmodo in the ELA Classroom
Presented by Melinda Pierce – 8th Grade Language Arts – Palm Beach Public Schools
- 1pm – 2 pm – Top 10 Problems Edmodo Helps Me Solve
Presented by Rob Zdrojewski – Technology Education Teacher – Amherst Central School District
- 2 pm – 3 pm – Rolling Out Edmodo District-Wide
Presented by Cristy Charters – Instructional Technology Teacher Trainer – Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Thursday, January 31, 2013
- 10 am – 11 am – Motivate, Innovate, Collaborate Using Edmodo
Presented by Norma Jennings and Linda Cobb – Instructional Technology Specialists – Escambia County School District
- 11 am – 12 pm – Edmodo and BYOT
Presented by Mark Leary, Assistant Director Learning Technologies & Field Support and Jessica Levene , Manager, Learning Technologies & Helpdesk - Volusia County Schools
- 12 pm – 1 pm – District-Wide Collaboration Using Edmodo
Presented by Kacey Sensenich, Instructional Technology Coordinator, and Kevin Combs, AP Science Teacher – Cumberland County Schools
Join the FETC Community!
Edmodo is proud to be powering FETC, and we’ve set up a special conference community for you to connect with other conference attendees. Join the community.