Love Edmodo Support

February 14th, 2013

We think you’re pretty neat! Will you be our Valentine?

Edmodo Support has changed a lot, and we wanted to reintroduce ourselves and share the ways that we’re here to help you be successful.

Top (left to right): Dani, Natalie, Henry, Sam, Trishia, Stella, Chip
Bottom (left to right): Judy, Kacey, Monica, Rachel, Kevyn
Not pictured: Jeff, Aleksis, Nada, Kelsey, Sophia

Who We Are
Our team is made up of 17 members, including many former teachers. We’ve taught in Korea, the Bronx, San Jose, run after-school programs in Oakland and at local museums, and served on PTA boards.

Classroom management is in our DNA. We’re excited by challenges you face and ready to help you succeed.

We are Global
We now cover the Support Community 24 hours a day. Post a question and receive an answer within minutes!

Whether you are working late night on a lesson plan, or in the middle of class, a support team member is there to welcome you, share best practices and troubleshoot.

If you’re on the East Coast, you might even run into Jeff, Edmodo’s co-founder. He helps teachers on the Support Community each morning.

We are Powered by You
This semester we welcomed 50 Support Ambassadors to our team. Ambassadors are current classroom teachers and Edmodo experts.

This spectacular group assists by sharing their experience and knowledge as Edmodo educators with you. Please look for the “e” stamp on their profile picture.

To learn more about Edmodo visit our updated Help Center or get started in our Webinar series.

XOXO,

Kevyn Klein, Edmodo Support Manager
Former History Teacher, New York

85 Responses to “Love Edmodo Support”

1. Dean says:

Our whole staff, along with two other schools, has recently joined Edmodo and plan to use Edmodo to teach our students about Digital Citizenship. The teachers have started to collaborate between schools and many classed are already engaged. Thank you for being there for us and we look forward to using Edmodo for many years to come.

2. Alex says:

You’re team rocks! Happy Valentines to you!

3. Rachel says:

LOVE edmodo! My favorite feature is having the messages I post, texted to the students! This way, I can post reminders before projects, or even wish them a Happy Valentines day! :)

4. Enchanté ! Justement je voulais vous contacter car j’avais un problème mais je ne l’ai plus. Vous l’avez sans doute trouvé. Merci !
    M HORNING André
    Kuna Idaho USA

5. Vickie says:

Thanks for all you do.

6. Brian Donoughe says:

OMG I totally want an edmodo tee-shirt!! How can I score one!

7. David Levesque says:

Thank you for making this site a great place to use for my classroom and classes. I am still the early stages of learning all the aspects of this great site. I look forward to recieving your help when I need it.
    David

8. Bob Barboza says:

I am hosting a California Robotics event. We are targeting 50 school districts. This is all part of our STEM to STEAM program. Our project is called “Robot Idol”. Our humanoid robots are very powerful and you can teach them to dance. This all helps us to connect science with music and the visual and performing arts side of STEAM.

Questions:

1. How does Edmodo support California?
    2. How could it benefit our 50 school districts?
    3. How does it support STEM and STEAM?
    4. How does Edmodo work?

We attend FETC, CUE, and ISTE.

9. Melinda C. says:

I have to give you props! I love Edmodo and share it as often as I can. The one consistent thing I hear is how efficient and awesome the support is. You have bailed us out on more than one occasion, and you are our unsung heroes!

10. Traci says:

We love your support as well! I love how PROMPT you are! Thanks.

11. Terry Haddow says:

Fantastic product . Help service has been extremely quick and helpful. You guys (girls ) do a fabulous job. It is a credit to all of you. Well done.

12. Scott Meile says:

Just looking for the hook up on the Ambassador program! Been killing it in middle school English Language Arts the past 8 years with kids from all socio-economic backgrounds, skill levels, and 3 grade levels. Around my district I am commonly asked for advice in implementing Edmodo into their daily lessons. My classes have been wildly successful in using Edmodo as their HQ for my class.

• Kevyn says:

Hi Scott, If you are interested in being an Ambassador send an email to support@edmodo.com and express your interest. We will pick another cohort for next fall. Show us you are active by helping teachers on the Support Communities and other subject area communities! Thanks for all you do.

13. Rima says:

Thanks for your great effort. Keep it up :)

14. Chong Hwa says:

Kudos to you!!! -

15. Peter McAsh says:

Did I see some Edmodo Hoodies in the picture?

16. Aurora says:

Gracias por tan excelente trabajo y apoyo al profesorado.
    Feliz día de San Valentín.

17. Ana says:

Thanks for Edmodo, I am working with my 8 and 11 years old children and love it.

From La Puebla de Alfinden, Zaragoza (Spain) Europe.

Ama

18. Pamela says:

¡Son todos ustedes increíbles! Mil gracias por todo…Les queremos mucho. Edmodo me ha apoyado muchísimo y a mis alumnos también les encanta. Estoy muy agradecida. ¡Feliz día de los enamorados!

19. Martha says:

Love Edmodo! Thanks for being there!
    I have my students in place & my library is constantly being upgraded with new things.
    We have limited access to computers during class time, so I would love some suggestions for getting the students enthusiastic about using it outside of class time.

20. Hussain Haqq says:

The website above is not live yet, but it’s my school website which I will manage. Question: Can someone look into providing your permission slips in various languages? I have several students that from Thia whom speak various dialects and their parents do not read English. Thanks!!!

BTW…. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :-)

21. Sheryl says:

Love Edmodo and being a Support Ambassador. Thanks for all you do for teaching. Oh! I think your hoodies are cute.

22. Jose Maria Contreras says:

Congratulations, the job joins our school communities.
    From Mexicali, Mexico

23. Javier says:

I’ve been trying to find something like Edmodo for years. It helps me organize my work and improves communication between students and between students and me.
    Several teachers in my school are already using it. I think you’re doing a great job and I’d like to say thank you.

24. PROFR. FELIPE CAMPOS says:

Muchas gracias, desde México

Thankyou very much, from Mexico.

25. Muchas gracias Grupo de Edmodo, le han dado aire frescoa mis clases, son ustedes la mejor ayuda que la tecnologia puede brindar, . Congratulation from colombia

26. Vidal Paz says:

Hola un gran saludo desde México, aprovecho la ocasión para desearles feliz día del amor y la amistad y a su vez felicitarles por excelente proyecto.

27. Jorge Purgly says:

Congratulations and wellcome to the new time from Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil.

28. Rafael says:

Muchas gracias a todos ustedes, realizan un excelente trabajo, yo ya no puedo trabajar con mis alumnos sin recurrir a EDMODO, que ya es parte de mi vida profesional. feliz día y muchas felicidades.

29. Wendy says:

Edmodo ROCKS!

30. Ben H says:

Support is outstanding at Edmodo! Thanks for the great emails. Keep it up guys (and gals)! Happy Valentine’s Day.

31. David Reid says:

You guys look like you have a lot of fun providing us teachers and students with a mutually beneficial learning tool. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Toronto, Ontario

32. Alexandra says:

Very useful and exciting to be in touch with teachers from all over the world and with our students.
    Happy Valentine to you, too!

33. Daniel says:

Thanks for answering all our questions and always be respectful and diligent. Have a beautiful Valentine’s Day

34. Gabi says:

Qué buena oportunidad para agradecerles por este servicio gratuito y confiable. ¡A mis alumnos les gusta mucho!

35. Brent says:

Thank you for what you do!!!
    I am using edmodo with 5th – 8th grade and my students really enjoy the online learning environment…

36. Md Asad says:

What wonderful site are you ! I love your digital way of delivery and instruction. I am a passionate participant for teaching my student by using Edmodo materials.

Thanks a lot.

Md.Asad Miah,Bangladesh

37. Bijal Damani says:

You guys rock !!!! A BIG Thank you from The Galaxy Education System, India.

Keep adding more features apps to Edmodo to make it ONE STOP SOLUTION for all the classroom requirements.

Keep it up…….You are doing a fantastic job :)

38. Magnolia says:

feliz dia de san valentin , gracia por todo sus aportes

39. Manisha says:

Thanks for assured help

40. dede widaningrum says:

I love edmodo… my students very like it. My jobs is easier than before.. thanks a lot for edmodo..

41. A superior innovation of revolutionizing global education. Thank you so much edmodo support team for the privilege of allowing us to use this product for free. Online classroom is fascinating thereby engaging students an in-depth exploration of the assigned topics. It facilitates teaching with available materials right at fingertips. It maximizes time for much can still be done beyond classhours. Congratulations!

Thanks a lot.
    Mr. Fernandez, Iloilo City, Philippines

42. Cathy says:

Hi, guys! Edmodo has changed many things for many of my students… for the better! And the Support Team is absolutely brilliant! Keep it up and Happy Valentine’s day to all of you!

43. Mahasen says:

I really appreciate your efforts. It’s amazing to know who we work with. From the picture I see you all full of love . I can’t tell you how happy I am to meet you .
    My students and I send our regards to the most wonderful team .

44. Eid says:

Edmodo has great tools to be used in the classroom. I whope it supports Arabic!

45. James says:

You’ve got to be the best looking support team I’ve ever come across. Many happy Valentine returns

46. Audrey says:

You guys rock my edmodo-world…and my edmodo world is a HUGE part of my daily life!

Thanks for everything you are doing to help me engage learners better and smarter!

47. delia says:

el año pasado enseñe con tercer grado con edmodo…fue una experiencia muy buena… diría que de mayor aprendizaje para mi que para mis niños..espero repetir la experiencia este año…gracias

48. cristina says:

I also LOVE Edomo, I am grateful for your support which helps a lot.
    Happy Sant Valantines, and thank you very much.

49. Pedro says:

Thanks a million to the team. Although edmodo is quite intuitive, your help is a milestone for the edmodo project.

50. Kathleen says:

Love your site. It is really energizing my classroom and my year. Using it it for my Personal Growth Plan. Meeting today with admin to discuss how it will enhance student learning. Any input from all is welcome!