Love Edmodo Support

February 14th, 2013

We think you’re pretty neat! Will you be our Valentine?

Edmodo Support has changed a lot, and we wanted to reintroduce ourselves and share the ways that we’re here to help you be successful.

Top (left to right): Dani, Natalie, Henry, Sam, Trishia, Stella, Chip
Bottom (left to right): Judy, Kacey, Monica, Rachel, Kevyn
Not pictured: Jeff, Aleksis, Nada, Kelsey, Sophia

Who We Are
Our team is made up of 17 members, including many former teachers. We’ve taught in Korea, the Bronx, San Jose, run after-school programs in Oakland and at local museums, and served on PTA boards.

Classroom management is in our DNA. We’re excited by challenges you face and ready to help you succeed.

We are Global
We now cover the Support Community 24 hours a day. Post a question and receive an answer within minutes!

Whether you are working late night on a lesson plan, or in the middle of class, a support team member is there to welcome you, share best practices and troubleshoot.

If you’re on the East Coast, you might even run into Jeff, Edmodo’s co-founder. He helps teachers on the Support Community each morning.

We are Powered by You
This semester we welcomed 50 Support Ambassadors to our team. Ambassadors are current classroom teachers and Edmodo experts.

This spectacular group assists by sharing their experience and knowledge as Edmodo educators with you. Please look for the “e” stamp on their profile picture.

To learn more about Edmodo visit our updated Help Center or get started in our Webinar series.

XOXO,

Kevyn Klein, Edmodo Support Manager
Former History Teacher, New York

85 Responses to “Love Edmodo Support”

1. M. Marien says:

God bless you for all that you do! In behalf of Saint Anna Catholic School community, thank you very much!

2. Steve says:

You guys were already cool. With this you just broke the meter.

-steve

3. Ines G Sal says:

We have started using Edmodo in our school this year and it is a great success. From Elx, in Spain thanks for all you great help!

4. Alejandra De la Garza says:

Thanks for everything
    I love edmodo and my students too.
    God bless you all.

5. Leela says:

I am so thrilled with the kind of support you have been giving. Honestly, I have not been so active but this year I wish to both contribute as well as seek help via Edmodo. Thank you so much for being in my life and making my life easier in the teaching and training world.

6. Violet says:

Edmodo is used all the time at my school btw im a student

7. Pablo Jaramillo says:

Congratulations all of you guys!! Im a teacher from Mexico and let me tell u that this is exactly what i was looking for my students!! keep us working and thanks for this great plataform!!

8. Rich says:

What an attractive group…you have the spirit smiles… Thanks for your support.
    P.S. Kevyn has great dimples!

9. Sandy says:

We Heart Edmodo! Two years ago, after being forced by my new district to abandon my class blog, they introduced me to Edmodo. I have never looked back! My students, parents and I love the ease and flexibility of edmodo. I love the collaboration with colleagues near and far. And I love, love, love your support staff!

I worked many years in high tech and managed world class support services, so I know what good service is and isn’t. Your team is so responsive, helpful and knowledgable. Thank you for a wonderful tool and a talented team!

10. Md Asad says:

Hi

What a nice facilities are provided by you! Big big thanks for your honest effort to develop teaching and learning environment. I think that the teaching materials you offer is very much usefual for any class room.

Thanks once again and bye bye.

Asad

11. Amanda Monette says:

I love Edmodo. Most of my parents are on board. Thanks for all you do. I just gave a workshop on Edmodo with a colleague. It felt great!

12. M. Luisa says:

I´ve been using Edmodo with my students for two years now and they like it a lot. Thank you very much for being there!!!

13. Kate says:

I love Edmodo and you!!
    Great work, thank you!!!
    Kate

14. sandy says:

Ya’ll look so CUTE in those Edmodo t-shirts and hoodies! Love both the blue and gray- Thanks for all that you do! :o)

15. Karlene McBean says:

I will definitely need your help in conducting a research .
    Thanks for having a forum like this.

16. Carmen De Soignie says:

Lovely Edmodo, great help and support for my everyday practice. From Spain, thanks so much :-).

17. Debra Clark says:

I just joined Edmodo and I really appreciate other teachers on this site b/c they answer my questions as a student teacher and genuinely seem to care about helping others. This is very refreshing! Thank you!
    I’d love to hook up with some English speaking teachers in Israel who can help me with my Hebrew:)
    I’m particularly interested in learning more about Biblical Israel.
    Shalom!

18. Abdolamir says:

Dear support team members,
    Thanks for all of your efforts and best of like since from very remote area of the planet we can reach you at any time!
    All the best

19. Joanne Santanello says:

Love Edmodo. Best Idea yet. Has changed my teaching. Keep up the good work!

20. libardo says:

Gracias por el apoyo a los docentes con su plataforma, una manera de aportar a la educación mundial y mejorar el nivel de vida de los países. A proposito las mujers de apoyo son muy queridas.

21. Margaret Huber says:

Hello-
    Anything you can send me on teaching second language learners to read in English would be helpful.
    Thank you.

22. Yvonne Akers says:

This site has changed the dynamics of my classroom and teaching than any other tech tool. It is so teacher and user friendly. Daily, I think of new and better ways to use Edmodo in the classroom.

23. Cathy Kerch says:

Awesome!! I am just starting with Edmodo and can’t wait to get going. Congratulations on the team and ambassadors.

24. Carson Schaal says:

COOL!

25. Adriana says:

You have changed my way of teaching: thank you, also from my students!

26. Marga says:

Thank you very much!
    You’ll have many occasions to answer my questions!

27. Cordova says:

MUCHAS GRACIAS TENGO MUCHAS PREGUNTAS

28. PEDRO ALONSO MARTINEZ CORTEZ says:

A whole team of Edmodo thanks for this educational support.
    I am very interested in being able to participate as a support teacher, I live in Colombia. I created several courses and ahn been a success.
    You have advisories in Spanish?
    Many thanks to all the human and technical resources that enable us to grow as human beings with our students. Thank you.
    MBA. Pedro Alonso Martinez Cortez

29. Heather Jancoski says:

I love that you have ambassadors! How do teachers sign up?

30. Melissa Holland says:

I am a beginner with Emodo and your service is wonderful!! You will be contacted frequently!

31. fragalain says:

Hi from Spain. Thank you very much for this wonderful tool you provide.