Connected Educators: Enter to Win a Trip to FETC!
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
The power of the Edmodo network lies in the teacher-to-teacher connections made and strengthened every day. With over 26 million users strong, Edmodo is built one teacher, one connection, and one collaboration story at a time.
To recognize and reward those dedicated to growing their Edmodo network, and who reach out and collaborate with other teachers, we’re excited to kick off our Power of One contest.
To enter, continue to connect and share on Edmodo, and:
- Invite at least one new teacher to join Edmodo during the month of October.
- Join the Edmodo Connected Educator group.
- Mentor the new Edmodo teacher. Help them set up and get their classroom started. Leverage resources shared in the Connected Educator group.
- Submit your Power of One story (or stories!).
Two veteran Edmodo teachers and their mentees will win:
- A trip to the Florida Educational Technology Conference (FETC) in Orlando, Florida
- $5,000 in Edmodo Store Credit for their district’s teachers (to be distributed as the winners choose)
Deadline for entries is October 31, 2013. Winners will be selected by Edmodo and announced by November 15, 2013. Please review the contest’s terms and conditions before submitting your entry.