You can now edit posts on Edmodo!!!

November 11th, 2008

We just pushed out our #1 requested feature: you can now edit posts! This shouldn’t need much more explanation than you click the edit link on posts you have created, edit your post, and save. Please let us know if you have any problems.

10 responses to “You can now edit posts on Edmodo!!!”

1. Phil Cook says:

Thanks for this!!!!

2. admin says:

No problem, next feature is pagination for public timelines. You will be able to go back more than 10 posts on your public timeline. Then I think we are going to be working on some search functionality.

3. admin says:

4. jeremy cunningham says:

it would be great to be able to edit the date of of the post as well. let's say i want to reuse a post for the next school year. i would like to be able to simply change the date of the post, have that post move up from its spot in the post order to the edited date so my content is more reusable.

5. jeremy cunningham says:

6. Tracene Nechamkin says:

I would love to be able to edit the document that is attached to an assignment.

7. Khorrock says:

I cannot figure out how to delete or edit a LINK that I have added to an assignment. I can edit the text of the assignment, but can’t delete or edit a link that I attached to the assignment. Any suggestions?

8. MrH says:

It seems to me that if one makes an edit to a post, it doesn’t change the effective date change. Wouldn’t that invalidate date-sensitive posts?