There is nothing that we love more than teachers using Edmodo in interesting and engaging ways with their students and colleagues, especially when they share those experiences with the world. Here are some of the most interesting things that we have seen on the Edmodo Public Stream and published on blogs recently.
- Mrs. Karwowski’s Edmodo for Android logo:
- Mrs. Gotlieb’s mission control group that is doing game design, product prototyping, and lots of mobile projects. Find out more here.
- Mr. Cline’s research-based blog post about how he rolled out Edmodo for use in a collaborative project with a school in Egypt.
- Mrs. Hsiao-yun‘ use of QR codes to help people navigate to the mobile site for Edmodo.
- Mrs. Tripoli’s Pop Art Self-Portrait project that has a huge number of student exemplars. Check out this hugely reflective and creative project.
- A project where students are asked to become characters in Edmodo during the revolutionary war (US). Here is a great post from King George.
- Mrs. Kaufman‘s resource sharing for the Harlem Renaissance, asking students to go on a quest for more resources.
(If you would like to connect with any of the teachers doing these amazing things, just click on their names above and connect with them in Edmodo. You will need to have an account in Edmodo to make the connection request. So, sign up if you don’t have one!)
And all of that is just from a single week of using Edmodo. I can’t wait to see what happens next week.