Download the Free App for iPhone and Android – Stay Connected on the Go

January 27th, 2011

As we head into the next few weeks of mid-terms, educational conferences, and back to school for our friends in the southern hemisphere (*waves to Australia and New Zealand teachers*) — we thought it might be a good time to remind everyone to download the free Edmodo app for your iPhone or Android.   The App provides you with notifications when someone has sent you a message, submitted an assignment, or replied to one of your posts.

Whether you want to keep up to date on classroom activities, stay in touch with colleagues, or get immediate alerts from your district, download your app today and stay connected wherever you go!

13 Responses to “Download the Free App for iPhone and Android – Stay Connected on the Go”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Donelle O'Brien, Edmodo. Edmodo said: Edmodo Blog: Download the Free App for iPod and Droid – Stay Connected on the Go http://bit.ly/dMfWnu [...]

2. mikekadin says:

I have the android app guys, it works great, thanks a bunch.

I’d note that the app is for “android” and not “droid.” Droids are android phones by motorola, but android is on many many other phones as well.

3. mikekadin says:

I have the android app guys, it works great, thanks a bunch.

4. Embark30 says:

where/how do i download this onto my BB

5. dtxe says:

It would be nice if the app had a little more functionality, such as checking grades (as a student) or assigning grades as a teacher, as well as the course calendar. Would there be any way to sync that with the iPhone’s calendar app?

6. Twbeaman says:

I love using this to discussion school required books.

7. I can’t access Android Market, because of Gmail acc? My e-mail was apparently hacked, so I decided to change the password. Turns out, I’ve lost complete access to my Gmail account; …

8. mxhernaiz says:

When can we expect a native iPad app?

9. Maria says:

iIm searching  for the app on the Android Market but it tells me that the app is not found? what do i do?

10. Sharo says:

Lol I have to do it bt it really organizes my stuff to do and grades it’s easy and simple ^*^

11. I don?t even know the way I finished up right here, however I thought this post was once great. I do not understand who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger when you aren’t already ;) Cheers!