As many of you prepare for a holiday break, we want to provide you with helpful ways to get organized and prepared for the New Year. Each day this week we’ll be doing a new blog post that outlines tips on how you can plan for your Edmodo rollout in 2012.
Today we begin day one with a checklist for new users who are just getting started with Edmodo. If this is the first time you’re using Edmodo in your classroom, review these resources to help you get acquainted with how Edmodo can be integrated into your class:
- Sign up for a live webinar, or listen to one of our recorded versions. Our Intro to Edmodo webinar will guide you through all the core features of the service.
- Visit the Help Center for informational resources, including our user guide and frequently asked questions.
- Review our teacher rollout resources. These were created to make your Edmodo rollout easier by providing a sample template for getting your students started with Edmodo.
- Review your district’s Acceptable Use Policy and create a permission slip for your students. The Introduction to Edmodo sample letter will provide a good start for this.
- Join the Edmodo New User Group to connect and collaborate with other new users.