Holiday Checklist Day 3: Getting Students Signed Up
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Day 3 of our 2012 holiday checklist walks you through how to get your students signed up for Edmodo.
Once you’ve organized your groups and resources, follow these steps to get your students on Edmodo:
- Introduce students to Edmodo by showing them the Edmodo at a Glance video.
- Help students understand how they can sign up with our Student Guide to Edmodo.
- If they need more direction, have them watch the How to Create a Student Account video.
- Before using Edmodo in the classroom, you may want to provide guidelines for your students to follow. Check out these sample Edmodo Guidelines.
- You may also want to have your students sign a “Code of Conduct” as a promise to follow the guidelines you’ve set forth.
Be sure to get your students signed up before winter break begins so you can integrate tomorrow’s mini-lessons, which will help students reflect on what they’ve learned and prepare for the year ahead!