Today we’re rolling out the Edmodo Media Toolkit to help you share your story with the press.
We love to see positive news about education, and know that you have great stories to share about how you are using Edmodo to transform your classroom, school or district.
The toolkit contains templates that will enable you to easily send press releases and case studies to local media, and provides sample news stories and case studies to serve as models for your outreach.
Press Release Template
Edmodo Districts in the News:
- Cumberland schools use social media network to learn, share ideas – Fayetteville Observer, 8/2/12
- Chesterfield educators learn about blended learning – Richmond Times-Dispatch, 8/21/12
- Pine Tree ISD launches mobile app, social network – Longview News-Journal, 8/12/12
Case Study Template
Provide context and background on all the great things you are doing for press, grant funding and speaking submissions.
Sample Case Studies
- Edmodo for Professional Development – Denver Public Schools
- Blended Learning with Edmodo – Chesterfield County Public Schools
- Edmodo for Mobile Learning – Chicago Public Schools
Share Your Story
Once you have written you press release and case study, share it with us. We may feature it on our website!