Edmodo at TCEA 2013
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
The Edmodo team is excited to head to Austin for the Texas Computer Education Association’s (TCEA) 2013 Convention! If you’re planning to attend, check out some of the Edmodo activities taking place:
Visit the Edmodo Booth
Our team is looking forward to meeting you, please come to Booth 1517 and say “Hi!”. Stop by during one of our demos, learn about Edmodo Apps, connect with other teachers, and pick up some swag.
Show Spirit and Win Special Edmodo Prizes
Our challenge to you is to come to the conference showing your Edmodo spirit for a chance to win Edmodo prizes. This could mean wearing an Edmodo t-shirt – or even better, a homemade Edmodo t-shirt, dressing up in blue and white, wearing blue accessories . . . the more creative you get, the better your chances are to win!
If we don’t see you, make sure to swing by our booth, so we can snap a photo. At the end of each day, we’ll choose our favorites. Winners can choose between a few select prizes.
Attend an Edmodo Session
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
- 1:30 – 3:00pm – Edmodo, BYOD, and the Flipped Classroom – Presented by Eric Brown, Jeri Joslin & Matt Park (Room 6B)
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
- 10:30 – 11:30 am – Edmodo It Up! – Presented by Anna Adam & Helen Mowers (Room 12AB)
- 2:30 -3:30 pm – Differentiated Mobile Learning with Edmodo – Presented by Kent Downing (Ballroom G)
Thursday, February 7, 2013
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Content Discovery Made Easy with Edmodo – Presented by Kent Downing (Room 19B)
- 3:45 – 4:45 pm – CXLD Literature Circles Using Edmodo – Presented by Tanya Garza (Room 13AB)
Friday, February 8, 2013
- 9:15 – 10:15 am – Get Edmodofied! – Presented by Holly Dornak & Robyn Hrivnatz (Room 13AB)