Edmodo How-to: Adding Your Twitter Feed to Your Edmodo Group
Posted by: Lucia Giacomantonio
Many of you have asked about adding your tweets into your Edmodo group stream. This is a great way to update your Twitter followers and your Edmodo group members at the same time. A great use-case example would be if you run a PLN group and you want to share interesting links, articles and resources with your Twitter followers as well as members of your PLN on Edmodo. Follow the steps below for a quick and easy solution.
- Visit http://feedtwit.com and sign in with your twitter account
- Add your twitter handle to the end of this link: http://feedtwit.com/f/your Twitter handle
- Edmodo example: http://feedtwit.com/f/edmodo
- Copy the link
- Visit your Edmodo group and click the “settings” icon located next to the group name, then select the “Subscribe to RSS Feed” link in the drop down menu
- Paste the link from step 2 into the new subscription box and hit subscribe
It’s as simple as that!
Note that it may take up to 24 hours to start seeing your tweets in your group stream.