Looking for a creative way to encourage your students to read this summer? DOGOBooks is offering a free Summer Reading program through Edmodo!
About the Program
The Summer Reading program is designed to help students keep up their reading skills, and continue developing their critical thinking and writing skills by writing reviews and sharing their opinion with peers.
We know nothing motivates students more than rewards, that’s why DOGObooks is giving away one free book for every three books students read and review!
How to Participate
- Install the free DOGObooks Summer Reading app to your group
- Invite students to launch the app
- Each student can select the books they want to read from the reading list
- Students win a prize by reading 3 books and writing 3 reviews in the app
In a nutshell, the DOGObooks Summer Reading Program is . . .
- Fun, interactive and sign up through Edmodo is seamless
- Rewards kids for not only reading but also for writing book reviews
- Comprised of a reading list of over 80 elementary and middle school titles carefully selected by leading children’s book publishers, to ensure there is something to suit every reader
- Allows students to choose their free prize from a catalog of over 4,000 great books
Win Books For Your School Library
It gets better! DOGObooks will enable kids to give credit to their schools and keep track of the reviews by school. The top ten schools that score the most reviews will win 200 (gently used) books for their school library from our generous partner Better World Books.
Ready to stop that dreaded summer slide? Install the free App and get started.