Android App Gets a Makeover
Posted by: Elena Ontiveros
To create a seamless mobile experience in (and out of) the classroom, we’ve completely redesigned the native Edmodo app for Android users. Available worldwide through Google Play, this version includes a more user-friendly look and feel that’s consistent across all the places (and devices) where you use Edmodo.
Inspired by the functionality of our web version, the new Android app design introduces some fresh, new features:
- Best User Experience Yet. You know your classroom inside and out. With a customizable toolbar and an instinctual layout, the redesign will feel just as familiar.
- Anytime, Anywhere Notifications. With a single swipe, getting the latest updates on assignments, groups, posts, and more has never been simpler.
- Progress in One Place. View, follow, and grade every assignment for every student in all your groups for easy performance tracking.
- Multi-Language Support. Now offering British English, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish, and automatically adjusts to your device’s language settings.
Plus, all the Edmodo features you use most on mobile:
- Community posting and viewing support
- Group creation, joining, and posting to groups
- File access and sharing from your library
- Performance and grade tracking
Have an Android device? Download our latest app today!
Already have the new version and need support? Visit our Help Center.
App Screenshots: Click to enlarge