Calling All Aspiring Edmodo Ambassadors
Posted by: Elena Ontiveros
Are you passionate about changing the world of education through edtech? Do you have a special place in your heart for Edmodo? Are you an early adopter when it comes to the latest classroom tools and practices? If you answered yes to these questions, are looking for way to inspire other educators, and want to prepare students for success in the 21st Century, you’re the perfect candidate for our Edmodo Ambassador program.
Who are the Edmodo Ambassadors?
Edmodo Ambassadors are K-12 educators who support and inspire others in their use of edtech and Edmodo. They spread the Edmodo love throughout their networks and partner with the Edmodo team to help other educators become power edtech users.
What does an Edmodo Ambassador do?
Ambassadors are the heart of Edmodo, our biggest cheerleaders, and trusted advocates. As an Edmodo Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor Edmodo Communities. Answer questions, provide tips, and share ideas for using edtech and Edmodo in the classroom.
- Provide Product Feedback. Get early access to new features and share your observations and suggestions directly with Edmodo.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance. Flag technical issues you come across so our engineers are aware and can investigate.
- Connect on Social Media. Drive the conversation about edtech and Edmodo, including our regular #EdmodoChat on Twitter.
- Oversee Localization. Grow Edmodo usage in your country by translating the site, attending regional conferences, and sharing your edtech experience.
- Join an Edmodo Ambassador PLC. Connect with fellow Ambassadors and our Support team to share learning and stay up-to-date on Edmodo and edtech.
- Become an Edmodo Certified Trainer (ECT.) Apply for the ECT Program and participate in the train-the-trainer course offered exclusively to Ambassadors. As an ECT, you provide formal Edmodo Professional Development to teachers in your local area and gain access to additional recognition and perks.
Are there any perks to becoming an Edmodo Ambassador?
When you become an Edmodo Ambassador, you’ll enjoy several benefits (extra credit, if you will) on Edmodo and beyond, including:
- An official “Ambassador” stamp next to your name on Edmodo. Everywhere and anytime you post, teachers will know they’re dealing with an Edmodo VIP!
- Exclusive membership in a Professional Learning Community full of your peers.
- Shout outs from Edmodo in our Ambassador group, on the Edmodo blog, in our email newsletters, and more.
- Edmodo swag packs filled with goodies for your closet and classroom.
Sounds great! How do I get involved?
Please Note: The application period is now closed. If you’d like to be notified when the application becomes available again, please add your information here. Thank you for your interest in the Edmodo Ambassador Program!
Already an Edmodo Ambassador? Share your experience in the comments section below!