As educators, you’re the power behind our network—every day, you collaborate and communicate with peers, administrators, students, parents, and publishers. You help our global learning community curate valuable resources, differentiate and personalize learning, assess growth, and enhance their practice daily.
Join us for a free, one-hour “Train-the-Trainer” webinar on Tuesday, July 22 (1:00 pm PDT/4:00 pm EDT). Customized for school, district, or organizational leaders who want to learn about Edmodo and be able to train others, you’ll get the skills you need to share Edmodo with the teachers you support. Webinar highlights:
- Using Edmodo to facilitate Professional Development and best practices for training others
- Teacher, student, and parent account basics
- Joining, creating, and managing private groups
- Snapshot: Edmodo’s free Common Core micro-assessment tool
- Creating online assignments, quizzes, and polls
- Participating in global communities and curating content in the network
- Storing, organizing, and sharing content
- Integrating Edmodo Apps
Reserve your free spot today! Once you’re registered, please complete the following prior to attending the webinar:
- Create your Edmodo teacher account on your school or district subdomain, or on our website.
- If you’re a school or district administrator, claim your free Edmodo administrative features.
Unable to join us July 22? We have another webinar scheduled on Tuesday, August 12 (1:00 pm PDT/4:00 pm EDT).