Common Core has raised a lot of questions over the past year and will generate even more come back-to-school. Thanks to Edmodo Snapshot, thousands of you have already found some answers and are looking for an easy way to share it with your fellow teachers.
Now through October 31, you can sign up to be an official Snapshot Trailblazer and help your entire school understand what its students know (and what they don’t). You’ll be the resident expert who demonstrates just how easy it is to create and schedule a Snapshot, as well as the edtech superhero who introduces your school to auto-generated quizzes, real-time feedback, and ways to personalize learning.
How It Works
Using Snapshot is simple, so we figured becoming a Trailblazer should be, too. All you have to do is:
- Be the first Snapshot Trailblazer to sign up at your school
- Watch an Edmodo kickoff webinar
- Host a Snapshot PD session for at least five teachers
- Follow up to mentor the teachers as they get started
What You’ll Get
As part of our official Snapshot Trailblazer team, we’ll give you everything you need to get started and then some:
- Snapshot Trailblazer toolkit
- Snapshot Trailblazer t-shirt
- Certificate of Completion
- Snapshot Trailblazer badge
- Shout outs on social media
Ready to blaze your edtech trail? Become a Snapshot Trailblazer today!