10 Things I Learned at EdmodoCon 2014
Posted by: Valerie Knauer
While we were busy behind-the-scenes running EdmodoCon technologically, our presenters were up front and center, recording everything they saw and heard socially. Valerie Knauer, who presented “From Tech Illiterate to Tech Savvy: How to Foster Non-Cognitive Skills in Edmodo,” counted down everything she learned on Twitter (@vjknauer).
Check out her top 10 takeaways and add your own in the comments section!
10. Who knew I’d find my unknown twin sister @place_s?
9. I found out I wasn’t going to land in the water coming to California. Geography lessons, too!
8. Angry Ball, Tesla, Rite-Aid card, crosswalk sounds, messenger bag, fish tacos, Taku, “mt” on Twitter, itch cream, and MO
6. Hand me a Kleenex!
4. I can @edmodo that.
3. Why take the papers home when I can type? It’s SO MUCH FASTER ON EDMODO!
2. Why aren’t we all using SNAPSHOT on #edmodo????? Take the guessing out of assessing!!!!
1. How can I work for Edmodo??? Spread the word, help other teachers, join the webinars and don’t be afraid to try new things