EdmodoCon 2015: Edmodie Award Nominations Now Open

June 10th, 2015

For the first time in its history, you can submit an Edmodie Award nomination! The ED-giest awards in learning, the Edmodies recognize those who use Edmodo in extraordinary ways.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nominate candidates who demonstrated excellence in one of the following areas during the 2014-2015 school year:

• Classroom Collaboration. A teacher who innovatively and effectively used Edmodo to engage students in and out of the classroom.
  • Learning Progress. A school or district that achieved a significant increase in student growth through the use of Edmodo.

Candidates may be nominated for more than one category, where eligible, but only one submission per nominee will be accepted in each category. Finalists will be announced during the EdmodoCon opening keynote on Tuesday, August 4.

Want to recognize a remarkable educator, school, or district? Submit an Edmodie Award nomination today!

12 responses to “EdmodoCon 2015: Edmodie Award Nominations Now Open”

1. David Clarke says:

This is a great idea! I wish I knew someone to nominate – I’ve been the pioneering user of Edmodo in three schools I have worked in and so am yet to meet someone else face-to-face who uses it here in the UK in the same way. I’m constantly looking for new and innovative ways to use the platform with students and colleagues. Keep up the great work, Edmodo team!

2. Rae Morrow says:

This is an interesting way to spotlight awesome teachers and for them to share their ideas.

3. Kathy Pittinger says:

I excited to hear about all of the successes from the Edmodie nominees. Always anxious to learn about the innovative ways to use Edmodo in the classroom.

4. Irene says:

Such a great way to recognize colleagues!

5. Georgie says:

Are these awards open to educators outside of the USA?

• Yes! The Edmodie Awards are open to anyone who utilizes Edmodo. If you know an educator, school, or district that you’d like to nominate in the categories listed, please submit before the deadline.

6. What great idea! These awards will definitely assist teachers with coming up with successful ways to use Edmodo in their classroom.

7. C’est vraiment une excellente initiative ! J’espère qu’il sera possible de présenter des candidatures dans toutes les langues supportées par Edmodo.

8. Darcy says:

I’m going to put this out on my twitter for students and colleagues to see. Maybe they’ll get inspired.

9. María Helena Del Valle says:

What great idea! These awards will definitely assist teachersand students

10. I think that this is an excellent idea! Edmodo is a wonderful tool for use in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I too am looking forward to hearing about the nominees and the innovative ways they are using it in the class.

11. Wendy Dowler says: