5 Ways Your District Can Use Edmodo This Summer
Posted by: Amanda Zeligs
School’s out, but as an administrator, we know you’re already hard at work preparing for next year. Following are some tips and tricks on how you can use Edmodo to unify your district and conduct professional development over summer.
1. Set up a secure network. Easily bring all your teachers and students together in one place. With a personalized Edmodo URL, you can redirect your entire school or district to a single domain and verify every educator who wants to join.
2. Empower your educators. Subscribe to Edmodo Plus and access a district-wide group directory that teachers can use to discover and join online PLCs and PD Groups, then recognize and reward their achievements with Teacher Badges.
3. Get your district in sync. Create a seamless onboarding solution with Edmodo Sync, a single sign-on solution that integrates with your student information system and gives you complete oversight of all your users.
4. Facilitate blended learning. Sign up for an Edmodo training session and help the teachers in your district learn how to use the platform with students, parents, and each other. Online or in-person, we can design training that works on your schedule.
5. Register for EdmodoCon. Reserve a free seat for edtech’s largest streamed event on Tuesday, August 4. Celebrating the best in collaboration, EdmodoCon introduces you to digital tools, creative ideas, valuable resources, and other educators.
How do you implement Edmodo in your district? Share in the comments below!